Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hectic Day

Pergh... today really the hectic day for me. I'm still in my office even though the clock has shown nearly 7 pm. Still packing and rearrange my stuff on my table. Started my day with case investigation and alhamdulillah the case solved and hope it clear. Then, so many customers came to see me with a lot of problems and business. Hmm... feel like I'm the Member of Parliament; solving my voters problems. 12:45 pm, brief headmasters and principals regarding PTA, non-citizen issues and customer complaints. Pergh...thought it can be finished within 10 minutes but it lasted for 45 minutes. Didn't take my lunch (watermelon...), several teachers and parents came to see me with another problems.

There was one father came and started grumbling and raised his voice because not satisfied when his daughter was not allowed to continue her study. At the same time, one lady complaint via telephone not satisfied with her son's school regulations. Arghh... really exhausted to hear people complaining  Aiya... semua benda cikgu ngan sekolah salah!!!

5.30 pm still have o  entertain one more person; would like to send his daughter to primary school but the problem is, his daughter does not have proper birth certificate. Hmmm.... at last, everything finished at 6.15 pm. What a hectic day....


Right after office hour, nobody except me...

No comments:

Post a Comment